Monday, May 2, 2011

BELIEVE

You have to believe in yourself if you want someone to believe in you, I believe in myself because I know that I am somebody. I believe in myself because I'M trying to get where God want me to be for me to get there I had to believe. To me believe means alot believe mean to accomplish & achieve what is right & do what you know best. Believe that God gave up his only son to die for our sin so that we can be save. Believe that God can save your family no matter what. I believe in God because I know he is always there when I going through. I BELIEVE that sometime when we call on him he hears us but he may not come when we call him but he see what we are going through but he said one more day one more step still believe. Believe when you can't hear his voice we just need to trust his plan because he's the Lord an I know he understand just believe.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment